- BASL Annual Meeting
- BLTG Meeting
- BLNA Meeting
- General Information
BASL/BLNA TRAVEL BURSARY SCHOLARSHIP 2023
BASL/BLNA Annual Meeting
There are a number of sponsored travel bursary scholarship awards for members this year to attend the forthcoming BASL/BLNA September Meeting. Scholarship awards are capped at a maximum of £275 per person and are considered a contribution towards a registration fee, travel and accommodation expenses, but not subsistence. Members who have been granted another bursary to attend BASL/BLNA September meeting 2023 are not eligible to apply.
• Applications are invited from BASL/BLNA members who are UK-based Nurses, AHPs and Pharmacists in the field of Liver Nursing
• Applicants must complete the NMC/Professional body number section on the application form (if applicable)
• There is a maximum of number of awards available and therefore bursaries are not guaranteed
How to Apply
• Applicants will need to complete the formal Application Form for travel bursaries for the BASL/BLNA September Meeting 2023
• As part of the application form applicants will need to outline how the BASL/BLNA Nurse Meeting will benefit themselves and others in their future career.
• Applicants need to submit their application form via email to the BASL Event Manager at email@example.com .